My fiance and our immediate families will be heading to Provo in mid-April so we are looking for reccommendations to make it a truly memorable experience.
1. The "one" thing to do with our group of 10-16 people (ages 10-60), but activity could be split between groups (i.e. no kids if it's truly awesome).
2. Fishing (do-it-myself from surf/wading, bonefishing, charter for offshore, boat rental, etc).
3. Kayak Rentals
4. Chef to cook for our family (night of wedding). - We are doing small, private ceremony and would like for our guests to just relax.
5. TCI Wedding Checklist to make sure everything is official.
6. Afternoon cocktails and dinner for fiance and I.
We will have rental cars and are staying in a large villa along Chalk Bay if that influences anyone's recommendations.
Thanks in advance.