We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April 2013 Wedding/Honeymoon/Fishing

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
April 2013 Wedding/Honeymoon/Fishing

My fiance and our immediate families will be heading to Provo in mid-April so we are looking for reccommendations to make it a truly memorable experience.

1. The "one" thing to do with our group of 10-16 people (ages 10-60), but activity could be split between groups (i.e. no kids if it's truly awesome).

2. Fishing (do-it-myself from surf/wading, bonefishing, charter for offshore, boat rental, etc).

3. Kayak Rentals

4. Chef to cook for our family (night of wedding). - We are doing small, private ceremony and would like for our guests to just relax.

5. TCI Wedding Checklist to make sure everything is official.

6. Afternoon cocktails and dinner for fiance and I.

We will have rental cars and are staying in a large villa along Chalk Bay if that influences anyone's recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

Providenciales
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: April 2013 Wedding/Honeymoon/Fishing

Fishing - ck out Grand Slam Fishing and Go With the Flow Fishing charters.

You can not fish from shore in some places and I would not recommend you eat the shallow water fish anyway. Best to go with a charter.

Kayak rentals - Las Brises in Chalk Sound has kayaks for their area. Or you can go on a tour with Big Blue.

Afternoon cocktails etc- Las Brisses in Chalk Sound would be nice and close. Or go to one place for the cocktails and then Coco Bistro for the dinner. I would say Magnolias for a great sunset also for the cocktails.

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: April 2013 Wedding/Honeymoon/Fishing

Snubagiirl, Thanks for the info.

I just like to catch and release :)

I'll have to check with Go With the Flow as Grand Slam was so expensive. It's sort of crazy considering how short of a distance they need to go out for good fishing, but I hear fuel is expensive so maybe that's why.

3. Re: April 2013 Wedding/Honeymoon/Fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 07, 2014