We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VBRO Help - Providenciales

New York
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Topic
VBRO Help - Providenciales

Has anyone stayed at the following units? #55300 or #60423

Or can you suggest a nice unit for 2 adults, 1 teen, 1 toddler.

Thank-you

new york
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: VBRO Help - Providenciales

Marlong,

I am not familiar with those units but after our bad experience with VRBO, PLEASE make sure you get a unit many other have rented before. There is enough feedback on this forum to get a good deal on something well known. Believe me you you don't want to have any surprises. Search through some of the posts for places you want to stay. When are you going? Many of the resorts are running specials, stay for seven pay for five etc. Good Luck!

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,338 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: VBRO Help - Providenciales

Marlong many of us on the forum have rented condos at royal West Indies through VRBO. We stayed in a studio with a queen bed and I don't know if the couch had a pull out. But I do know next to the unit we rented was a bigger unit called the Captains Suite and many folks have reported good things about that unit as well. I have never seen or heard about the 2 units you noted.

Snorkling, I am curious about your bad experience. Was it in T&C and which rental was it? Want to make sure we steer people away from bad rental experiences.

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,338 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: VBRO Help - Providenciales

Snorkling I just read your thread about your VRBO experience. Sorry you experienced that and glad you let everyone know what was going on. Have a great vacation.

newport, ri
Level Contributor
86 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: VBRO Help - Providenciales

I am staying at the following form VBRO -

http://www.vrbo.com/76257

This unit is managed by the folks that run the Seagate - and folks rave about them. They have been an absolute pleasure to work with. Very responsive.

We were able to obtain a rate 20 percent lower than by booking at coral gardens directly. with two master bedrooms - should be perfect for you. We leave on May 20th!