Hi, we are planning on renting a Villa, 4- 5 bedroom ocean front preferred.
We usually stay on Grace Bay but are open to any where:
1) Ocean Front by water we can swim in. Not on a cliff, on on a reef.
2) Four or Five bedrooms
3) Budget in the area of $5 - $7K for a week. (off season)
4) On Provo, not North or West Caicos
Need help here:
1) Pros and cons of a Villa
2) Best area for Villas
3) what site to best find the best deals
4) Can we hire a cook for an evening or two
5) Are the amounts on the site we have seen negotiable
6) any way to find owners directly?
7) Do any have Hobie Kat or kayaks or Sup's?
8) Are there taxes and "fees" on the prices we see similar to when we rent at a resort? Or if they are individually owned are is there no tax?
9) The do's and don't s of staying at a Villa
Finally, is there anywhere on Provo you can drive an SUV on the beach?
Thank you in advance for all your help!