We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone stayed at the "Beach House"???

Portland, OR
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Anyone stayed at the "Beach House"???

My husband and I are looking for something with gorgeous beaches, quiet, not overly crowded where we can lay around and relax all day. I heard the newly renovated "Beach House" is pretty nice. Has anyone stayed there or had any experience with them?

Level Contributor
151 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone stayed at the "Beach House"???

Hi there, I haven't stayed there...but recently booked for a trip in the future. While waiting for more recent reviews, I have been keeping an eye on their restaurant reviews as well (since visitors have started posting pictures).

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone stayed at the "Beach House"???

My family and I have stayed there 4X, since it was first opened as "Turks and Caicos Club." In two words.... "Love it!"

The renovations / upgrades were still underway when we were there in June (staying at a different resort), but were probably needed.

It's an awesome location (among our favorites), and we always loved the small, intimate, bed & breakfast feel.

We just love that place, and can't wait to take a tour of the newly renovated rooms, when we return to Provo this January.

Don't just take my word, but also call Turks and Caicos Reservations, and ask about the resort. They told me in June that they were spending lots of time watching the renovations of both the resort and restaurant. T&C Res is on the the island, and know first-hand what's going on. We've been using them for the last three years.Great resource for vacation planning, IMO. www.turksandcaicosreservations.tc

Edited: 6:18 pm, October 21, 2012
3. Re: Anyone stayed at the "Beach House"???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 02, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Providenciales
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question