We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best resort /hotel for kids/teens for a once in a lifetime...

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Plano, Texas
Level Contributor
213 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best resort /hotel for kids/teens for a once in a lifetime...

Planning a trip for early June. Taking our 11yr old and 15yr old. My kids are outgoing and friendly but they don't want to spend the whole vacation with us. No problem as long as there are other kids and stuff to do. I am looking for a GREAT beach/pool with service all over the place. A beautiful big room is important to me. Golf would be a plus. This will probally be the last "family" vacation. I am not looking for a "deal". We have gone to Mexico in the past years and had wonderful trips, looking for something even better.

Thanks.

Providenciales
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
3,287 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best resort /hotel for kids/teens for a once in a lifetime...

Sounds like you want to take a look at the Ocean Club Resorts.

The original Ocean Club is directly across the road from the Provo Golf & Country Club. The Ocean Club West is closer to some shopping areas. They say "If you stay at one you get the amenities of both resorts" so the kids could try out several pools and seek out other visitors around their age. They provide a shuttle between the two resorts.

The Sands Resort is also a favourite with a great pool set up.

Beaches is an All-Inclusive option if you are looking for lots of people around. If you are staying elsewhere, there is the option of buying the kids a day pass where they can find many more peers to hang out with. Beaches does require an adult to be present so you would have to buy an adult pass as well. Most of the activities and all your food is included, so it is a nice day.