We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset dinner...where should I go?

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Somerset, NJ
Level Contributor
228 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sunset dinner...where should I go?

Would like to go for a sunset dinner somewhere when I go in two weeks. Suggestions? Thanks!

Providenciales
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Sunset dinner...where should I go?

I say Magnolia's also. They are higher up overlooking the marina.

12. Re: Sunset dinner...where should I go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:10 am, November 28, 2012
Ottawa
Level Contributor
654 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Sunset dinner...where should I go?

If you have the $$$$$ you might try Amanyara! We go there just for sunset drinks!

Somerset, NJ
Level Contributor
228 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Sunset dinner...where should I go?

Thank you all for the suggestions. I will run them by hubby and then have to decide, although there will be 6 sunsets while I'm there !!!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Sunset dinner...where should I go?

Raw (cold); Rare (reaches internal room temperature). The seared tuna is cooked rare, and it's delicious. :-)

We actually have pictures of our kids growing up over a ten year period, taken from the Magnolia porch at sunset. They grew up, as did the tall cypress tree in the background.

Edited: 2:25 pm, October 04, 2012
Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
3,030 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Sunset dinner...where should I go?

We have never liked Magnolia...been 2 times.

We love Bay Bistro-sunset and yes the Deck at Seven Stars

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,641 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Sunset dinner...where should I go?

There's seared and than there's seared. The Magnolia piece is thick and raw enough to deter some folks (like my wife). Mine was even cool in the middle last time. Thats why I normally ask if someone is ok with raw.

But at the same time as someone said, if you ever gonna try it this is the place to do so. There'e no better way to eat it

Springfield...
Level Contributor
395 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Sunset dinner...where should I go?

You might want to check what time sunset is: it seems to be pretty early these days.

19. Re: Sunset dinner...where should I go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Providenciales