We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Potcake

Charlotte, NC
13 posts
Save Topic
Potcake

We are having our wedding in Provo and we have some "goodies" that we will be giving to our guests in a welcome basket (sunscreen, rafts, granola bars).

Will Customs care that we are bringing these items since it will be more than a normal family would bring. Would they charge us a tax ?

Thanks for the wonderful information.

Turks and Caicos...
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Potcake

No... You are allowed $50 per person for extra duty gifts!

Sunscreen you can bring in, food, blah blah blah.. jut "loose " it in your luggage.

No problem

Chicago
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Potcake

gracebaybride06 - please include pictures of Raj and nascar hats in the welcome baskets!

Potcake and everyone else - thanks for all the info that I have gleaned off of this site in the past couple of months - my wife and I are coming to Provo on 4/22, spending three nights at Parrot Cay then five nights at OCW for the afforementioned wedding. We are looking forward to the trip and will post a detailed trip report upon return.

Turks and Caicos...
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Potcake

You are most welcome.

Have a FANTASTIC time :-)

Charlotte
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Potcake

There will be no pics of Nascar.

We leave for Provo in 4 days....would love to dial up some nice weather for the trip...

Potcake, thanks for your help...We already have an amazing dog be will need a friend.. I sense a potcake on the horizon.

Gibson is G

Wilmington, NC
12 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Potcake

Wilmington, NC here and leaving for Provo in 32 days. ENJOY!!!