We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palms Question

Winston-Salem, NC
2 posts
Save Topic
Palms Question

Hello, we are traveling to The Palms for our honeymoon in June. We're very excited about the trip, but are looking to save money where we can. Does anybody know if the resort will allow guests to take a cooler of drinks on the beach? Seems like they're rather proud of their drinks at the pool bar, so I thought that might be a nice way to save a few bucks.

Thanks!

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,243 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palms Question

It's okay to take coolers with drinks!

Chicago
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Palms Question

The drinks do seem expensive at "The Palms". Last month we DID actually buy our drinks at the local IGA and took a cooler of drinks down to the beach. It all seemed fine with the staff.

New Jersey
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Palms Question

Hi,

I am going to The Palms for my honeymoon in June also. When are you going? We will be there from June 26th through July 6th.

Winston-Salem, NC
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Palms Question

We're going the first weekend in June, so we'll be there a little before you. Hope you have fun. It looks great.

Delaware
Level Contributor
53 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Palms Question

our favorite dinner didn't start out to be a cost savings trip but we loved the rotisserie chicken at IGA, several nights we stopped and got a cooked chicken for $6.00

new jersey
Level Contributor
109 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Palms Question

the cooler idea sounds great, did you carry a small cooler on the plane with you?