We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Edge Villa, Ocean Edge Villa

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
326 posts
Save Topic
Sea Edge Villa, Ocean Edge Villa

Has anyone heard of these 2 villas? Acutally there are 3 in a row right on the beach. I don't remember the name of the 3rd one. They are 1 bedroom and brand new. I think they started to rent them in Jan. They look unbelievable... Here is the website.

wheretostay.com/Ocean_Edge_Villa-turks_and_c…

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea Edge Villa, Ocean Edge Villa

Thanks for posting Torilyn! These villas are beautiful & I'm sure will become very popular rentals (if not already)! Hmmmm....may have to file this away as a possibility for the future. ;-)

Just from the pictures, I think I like "Waters Edge" the best....although really how can you go wrong with any of the others too? I just like how the Waters Edge pool is more toward the side (looks more private?) & that the villa itself is a little closer to the ocean.

If this is where you are planning on staying, please let us know what you think after your visit. It certainly looks amazing!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea Edge Villa, Ocean Edge Villa

They were just being completed when were there in November.

The only issue I would have is that the beach is quite rocky there.

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sea Edge Villa, Ocean Edge Villa

Good to know Maca.....that would be an important consideration for us as well as for others I'm sure.

Edited: 3:56 pm, March 20, 2012
Level Contributor
326 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sea Edge Villa, Ocean Edge Villa

Thanks for the info. I wouldnt like to rocks either....

Akron, Ohio
Level Contributor
28 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sea Edge Villa, Ocean Edge Villa

We are staying at Sea Edge in May. I plan on doing a review when I get back

6. Re: Sea Edge Villa, Ocean Edge Villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Providenciales