We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seen this villa?

East Brunswick, New...
Level Contributor
67 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Seen this villa?

We are still trying to choose what villa to stay at. While doing so we missed out on Villa Roi Soleil. Bust just down the road (at the end of it actually) is Best View Villa. I have seen the websites and the pictures, but has anyone stayed there or at least seen it. It seems like a great bargain at $3900 for a 4 bedroom. A bit of a walk down the steps to the water but it looks really nice.

Any comments? Hurry my time is running out.

Jerzee Devil

Alabama
Level Contributor
112 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Seen this villa?

we are staying at Crystal Sands Villa the end of May. Have not seen it, other than in the pictures, but it sits right on Sapodilla Bay. Check it out at crystalsandsvilla.com

and I think they have several options, either the first or second floor or the entire villa.

Turks and Caicos...
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seen this villa?

Yes.. I know it well.

It was sold, and I never knew that the new owners were renting it out.

This is on the South shore, down a road called Venetian road in an area known as Turtle Tail.

You need a car to stay here.

If you are looking for a private house, beautiful views, and privacy then this would be great.

There is no beach there, but you can walk down the rocks or jump in your car and drive for five mins and you will have a small beach to yourselves most of the time.

This is not Grace Bay. But I love the South Shore.

You will be fairly close to the IGA supermarket and drive for ten - fifteen mins and you can get to all of the great restaurants.

If you are into fishing, there is great bone fishing to be done behind this house on Flamingo Lake. If you know how to fly fish.

Texas
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seen this villa?

Potcake, is Best View the villa that you can see on the hill in the pictures for the Villa De Ligera, that I had asked you about before?

Jerzee, how and where did you find that rate on the Villa? Everywhere I looked, they had it listed for $4900/week. That seems like an excellent deal for that property. I will bet that it is aptly named.

Turks and Caicos...
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seen this villa?

cogo

Yes it is. I didn't know the name of it before. I knew it had been sold a while back, but didn't know they were renting it out.

Prestigious has it listed starting at $3500.. Don't know if that is updated info or not?

prestigiousproperties.com/main/…

Texas
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seen this villa?

Thanks Potcake, I thought it might be from the way you had described it before.