We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Point grace

Washington DC
Level Contributor
742 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Point grace

Seems like there have been a couple of not so great reviews on Point Grace. I usually take these with a grain on salt because I know everyone is different and for the most part it seems to get great reviews. But is it true that Point Grace only has 12 chairs at it's pool. I know the place is small but is that all they have? I know there are also chairs on the beach too right?

Are the staff there nice?

If anyone has comments would love to hear as we are going there this summer. (splitting time between Point Grace and Parrot Cay.)

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,243 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Point grace

I have not spent the night, BUT I've gone through many times.

Never counted the chairs. It is a small pool, but gorgeous and peaceful. I've always seen an empty chair.

The beach has chairs with beautiful tent canopies over them. I always see some empty chairs.

Staff has always been excellent to me. and funny and accomodating.

It's a gorgeous resort. Parrot Cay too. I would love to do your trip!

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,776 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Point grace

Parrot Cay and Point Grace is a great combination. I went to Point Grace last summer for two weeks with my husband. We loved it. There are more than 12 chairs by the pool, don't worry about that. There are also more than enough chairs on the beach. We never had a problem. It was a slow time of year, so I am not sure if the posts where around a holiday time. The staff are great. They have a nice time to gather at the pool bar for complimentary drinks and hor d ourves between 5 and 6. You can be as social as you want. Nice time to see where others went for dinner, etc. Point Grace also has a great location to wlk to other places for dinner, by road or beach. Have fun!

new york
Level Contributor
52 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Point grace

When are you going to Point Grace? As of now I plan on being there with my wife July 13 - 20. I too am concerned by the recent reviews and have been looking into other places to stay.

Washington DC
Level Contributor
742 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Point grace

I will be there the first week in July. I am not going to change anything because I do believe it is going to be great. The place and how beautiful it looks and all the great reviews from people here on the forum has me thinking everything will be fine! Maybe they don't have many chairs at the pool but I am sure between the pool and the beach there is enough to accomodate everyone. The beach looks incredible in front of the hotel and it is so nice that there are restaurants close by.

Turks and Caicos...
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Point grace

Point Grace is a beautiful property.

Have a wonderful time.

Dallas
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Point grace

I stayed at Point Grace last summer, late July, and it was a delight. It is, however, quiet. Not much action, as they say, but a perfect vacation. The staff was wonderful. If you need a cab, ask for Mary.

Turks and Caicos...
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Point grace

bump