We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas in Provo

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal
Level Contributor
698 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas in Provo

Any one spend Christmas/ New Years recently in Provo? Was it warm? Sweater required at night?

Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas in Provo

Not recently, but back in the 90's my wife and I used to have Christmas dinner with Jimmy and his wife at Jimmy's on Grace Bay beach. Those are some of our fondest memories of Provo. Their cat used to jump up on everyone's lap and nobody cared. Not so sure that would work too well today. They were such nice people, the food was great and very reasonable. It was our favorite place to go for dinner or drinks. But anyway, sometimes it was very warm around that time of year and sometimes it was a lttle cool at night. You never know........

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,026 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas in Provo

Spent Christmas and New Years in Provo. It was awesome. No sweaters at night, but around Jan 7th, started needing them at night.

Spent New Years at midnight at Hemmingways. What a blast!!! They had a junkanoo, and spectacular fireworks on the beach. Too fun.

Montreal
Level Contributor
698 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas in Provo

Blamona

Is it hard to get a table that time of year?

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,026 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas in Provo

I made reservations weeks in advance. The New Years Eve dinner was sold out, but everybody could still join the after fun, Junkanoo and fireworks.