We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

URGENT: must decide today Grace Bay C. or Palm w 2 twenty...

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
URGENT: must decide today Grace Bay C. or Palm w 2 twenty...

I am planning a trip in April for my family includung my 2 sons 20 and 24. I have a 2 bedroon villa on hold on both Grace Bay CLub and Palms . I must decide today. Help

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,101 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: URGENT: must decide today Grace Bay C. or Palm w 2 twenty...

I like the rooms better at Grace Bay, but Grace Bay is more romantic. Palms is more active, so with the 2 sons, I would choose the Palms. Palms is closer to Coral Gardens if your sons want to go snorkeling all the time. Have fun!

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,726 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: URGENT: must decide today Grace Bay C. or Palm w 2 twenty...

Once again, I agree with Blamona. While GBC is perfect in every way, The Palms has more to offer for your boys. Activities and location is better.

Turks and Caicos...
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: URGENT: must decide today Grace Bay C. or Palm w 2 twenty...

I think they would prefer the Palms.. There is more going on.

Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: URGENT: must decide today Grace Bay C. or Palm w 2 twenty...

I just discovered that the Ocean Club is also available. WHat is that like?

Turks and Caicos...
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: URGENT: must decide today Grace Bay C. or Palm w 2 twenty...

I love the Ocean Club resorts, you can stay at one and use all the facilities of the other. They have everything that you will need there. They also do some great deals that include some meals in their packages.

Ocean Club East is one of my favorite places for a sunset drink.

The Units are large and have screened in Patios.

They are not on the same level as The Palms or The Grace Bay Club though. While nice, clean spacious and beautiful... They are not luxury units.

The pools are not in the same league as the one at The Palms, but then you are not paying the same rate.

You boys could choose between which resort they want to be at. So they wouldn't get bored.

There is a great water Sports company right outside these resorts that offer lessons in sailing and other fun water activities.

http://www.windsurfingprovo.tc/

Providenciales
Level Contributor
794 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: URGENT: must decide today Grace Bay C. or Palm w 2 twenty...

Ocean Club is not in the same league as Grace Bay Club or The Palms. It is more similar to The Sands, and Royal West Indies. You will find more young kids at all these resorts. Next to Teh Palms, The Somerset construction is wrapping up. The Grace Bay Club, there is some construction in one of the units. I would say that The Palms compares to Grace Bay Club if you have an Ocean Front unit. Alterantively you may consider Villa Renaissance.

Get answers to your questions about Providenciales