We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating out

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Topic
Eating out

How expensive is it to eat out??? We're looking at dining out for dinners only. What's realistic to spend nightly?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

wisconsin
Level Contributor
625 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eating out

It is very expensive to eat out, especially for dinners. A lot of people on this forum have recommended Hemingways, but we did not care for their food that much for what we paid. Caico's Cafe and Coco Bistro are very good, but very pricey. Smokey's is one of the cheaper places, but was the most delicious meal with a very casual atmosphere. A lot of people rave over the Tiki Hut on Wednesday nights (can go by Gecko bus), but we didn't get there. I just remember now, too, that someone in the airport had recommended Bamboozles (sp?).

Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Eating out

Can you give examples as to how much to expect to spend? I just need some general pricing. Would it be $100 for 2 every night?

KVR
Odessa, Texas
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eating out

We are also researching this for our May trip. We are staying at the Sibonne. I've found menus with prices on the hotel's web-sites.

Also do a search within this forum. Many people have posted in their trip reports the resturants they ate at with prices or have posted resturants menus with prices.

Houston
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Eating out

Here are my restaurant reviews from my trip last July. I included prices for each restaurant we visited.

http://tinyurl.com/88kle

Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Eating out

Thank you KatLady. Your info was quite helpful! I've just been trying to figure out the cost of a trip for next year.

Michigan
Level Contributor
219 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Eating out

Katlady, thanks for guiding us to your previous post. I found your details and prices on the restaurants helpful. Thanks!!

Ottawa area, Canada
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Eating out

Here's a few examples...

www.mangoreef.com (at the RWI)

thesandsresort.com/resort/the-resort-hemming… (hemmingways)

www.sibonne.com/restaurant.htm (Bay Bistro)

www.provogolfclub.com/fairways/menu.html (Fairways)

www.provo.net/Aqua/Aquamenu.html (Aqua Bar)

www. wherewhenhow.com

hope it helps...

gadgetgirl

Get answers to your questions about Providenciales