We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradise Photography

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Turks and Caicos...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Paradise Photography

My wife and I were recently married here on Provo and used Christine of Paradise Photography. For anyone getting married or for that matter requiring the services of a professional photographer I would highly recommend Christine. Not only is she a professional in every meaning of the word, she is fun, outgoing, creative and talented in more ways than words can describe. Her work is quite simply amazing!! Thank you Christine, your the best!!

Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
7,062 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradise Photography

Had to bump this one up.....

We have met Christine a couple of years ago while on island .

Would highly recommend her services.

Mike

Antioch, Illinois
Level Contributor
250 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paradise Photography

Thank you for your post, we just contacted her to see about setting up something for our visit in June.

Austin, Texas
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Paradise Photography

My husband and I worked with Christine of Paradise Photography as well and she was AMAZING!!!!

Chicago, Illinois
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Paradise Photography

I had a great experience with Christine as my wedding photographer, but the back-end process for getting the photos and ordering products was horrible. :( There have to be other photographers on the island that can provide a better overall experience.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,929 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paradise Photography

Just checked out her website and she does take beautiful photos! Beach photos for engagement and special anniversaries also make memorable moments. Grace Bay is a perfect back drop for amazing photos!

Here is her website...

http://www.myparadisephoto.com/

provo
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Paradise Photography

After using Brilliant.tc (formerly Tropical imaging) for the last 13 years to cover baby photos, commercial shoots and family shoots, i can personally vouch for their outstanding service,before,during and after. Truly award winning photos with great people to work with.

7. Re: Paradise Photography

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:31 pm, November 12, 2013
maryland
Level Contributor
4,639 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Paradise Photography

Yes, 143lkch, do let Paradise know what the issues were.

Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
1,188 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Paradise Photography

We had a great experience with Christine and Paradise Photography. We would use her again and again with no worries!

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Paradise Photography

We've already booked a family photo session with Brilliant...but wish I would've known about Paradise Photography beforehand....I've checked out her website & love her photos...remarkable!

Oh well, maybe next time...