We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place Del La Sol - Potcake?

East Brunswick, New...
Level Contributor
67 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Place Del La Sol - Potcake?

Potcake or anyone else,

Has anyone ever stayed at this villa on Taylor Beach? Has anyone ever went there to look at it? I am weighing in on several good 3 bedroom vills on the water and I need help.

Any good leads?

Jerzee Devil

Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
539 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place Del La Sol - Potcake?

My friends are staying there in March. I believe it's only a 2 bedroom. I can let you know after they come back. What other ones are you contemplating? have you tried seafeathers dot com? That's who we used for our rental.

Level Contributor
99 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Place Del La Sol - Potcake?

Jerzee Devil,

We are actually renting this place in March, the 18th through 25th! It is 3 bedrooms and that is all I know for sure, but I can tell you the beach is AMAZING and there are very few houses actually on this beach. It is right on the water which is really important to me, and the area around it is wonderful if you like quiet, beautiful places.

When are you thinking of renting it?

Stamps

Level Contributor
99 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Place Del La Sol - Potcake?

JerzeeDevil,

I just found a link to a site that has more photos of the villa then previous ones I had found. Thought it might help you out:

marketplacevillas.com/PlaceDeLaSol/PlaceDeLa…

Stamps

Turks and Caicos...
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Place Del La Sol - Potcake?

This is an older style Island Villa here.

It is on a spectacular Bay. Great views and a beach practically to yourselves.

If you are looking for peace and quiet and a beautiful Island experience then this will be great for you.

You need a car to stay here, The Main road (South Dock Road) out to this part of the Island needs some serious work, just be careful when you drive it. There are a few potholes and there can be a fair amount of trucks going out to the docks, once you turn off onto the road leading to Taylor Bay, it is not paved and can be a bit bumpy. Just take your time.