We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone know a good masseuse in Provo?

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oklahoma
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Anyone know a good masseuse in Provo?

My wife & I will be in Provo next week, and would like to get massages in our room...or maybe even at a spa. Can anyone recommend someone and tell me the rates? Oh yea, and we'd prefer a female masseuse.

Turks and Caicos...
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone know a good masseuse in Provo?

If you would like treatments in your room, and are not staying somewhere that they have a spa, I would recommend Spa Tropique.

www.spatropique.com

ph. (649) 941-5720 (649) 231-6938

If you want to go to a spa then the biggest one here is at The Palms. They also have a great one at Beaches.

Memphis
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone know a good masseuse in Provo?

I enjoyed an outdoor massage at Point Grace resort. Another person liked the one they got at the Palms. A local liked the ones at Captain Hook's. Massages aren't inexpensive but you are on vacation. Enjoy.

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone know a good masseuse in Provo?

Thanks for the info. We went with Spa Tropique, and it was great. We had them come to our suite...we were on the ocean so we opened the windows to hear the waves and feel the breeze. I think it was the most relaxing thing I've ever experienced.

Turks and Caicos...
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone know a good masseuse in Provo?

I am so glad that you enjoyed.. What a memory to have.

:-)

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
572 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone know a good masseuse in Provo?

We had an awesome couples massage at The Palms, but I would try elsewhere next time for two reasons: it was extremely expensive, and I would love to have an outdoor massage in the late afternoon with that awesome island breeze cooling things off. We paid close to $400 for an hour long couples massage, including tip.