We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather Next Week?

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weather Next Week?

I just checked a weather report for next week, and it shows either T-Storms, Scattered T-Storms or Scattered rain for each day of the week. Is this a typical report to show that pop-up showers occur typically every day, or is there some unusual weather expected for next week?

I do recall checking the reports a couple of years ago before going to Mexico, and it predicted rain every day, yet 6 of the 7 days it turned out there wasn't a single cloud in the sky. Should I expect the same for T&C, or should I be packing umbrellas?

Turks and Caicos...
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather Next Week?

Don't panic!

Providenciales is typically one of the driest spots on earth. We are still in hurricane season though so there are systems all around us. The Islands are getting a bit of rain right now, which we really need. I can't see you getting a total wash out. When it does rain it generally isn't for very long, not long enough to spoil outdoor activities.

Have a wonderful time, if it does rain, spend that time doing a bit of gift shopping, or "Researching" some of our Island drinks in a friendly local bar.