We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for KarenFG

Boston
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for KarenFG

Hi I recently read your trip report and would love to do the snorkel trip you did to SHell Island, I know it was private would you mind telling me what it cost for your family? If you wnat you can email me at cab123195@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,775 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for KarenFG

Anyone can do the snorkel trip to shell island, really know as Delos Cay, through Silverdeep or JBtours. Usually a 1/2 day is $68 per person. It goes to iguana island (Water Cay) out to reef to snorkel, then Delos to beach comb and sand dollars. It's not too crowded, the least on the boat were 8 people, the most were maybe 12?

silverdeep.com (the water really looks like those pictures!)

jbtours.com

both will give you ideas of the trip.

Splurge for all day trip to Middle Caicos, it will be the day of your life. All the above, plus caves, stunning beach, and lunch. (Plus pass by North Caicos, Pine Cay and Parrot Cay) I think it's around $160 per person? but well worth it.

Boston
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for KarenFG

thanks, they all mention the iguana island but not the other thaks for the name that will help!