We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches resort

temecula ca
Level Contributor
560 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Beaches resort

HEllo. We just returned from Beahces Negril and LOVED every bit of it. Has anyone stayed there and at the Beaches t & c. Comparison? what is the approx. water temp in spetember also? It was 88 in Jamaica. We have kids 4,8 and 11 and I would like to maybe try going next sept. But we loved negril and said we would never go else where but I saw that there is this one in t&c. ANy info will help. Keri

pensacola fl
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: Beaches resort

I booked the horseback riding through the resort, it is provo ponnies though and no, they wont let you go in the water but it was still alot of fun and very beautiful. You don't have to get the most expensive suite,i am telling u that it will be great! I never saw anyone being rude to the guests like some reviews say. They all know your names and make you feel welcome. Try the creme brulee--sooo good! Floats won't be a problem, we had use of them the whole time(and we didnt ask the butler, we got them ourselves!!) Oh and towels-- never saw them short on towels either. Try and go to the shows-- it was a blast and families of all ages seemed to really enjoy themselves. I can send you some pics that will show you alot more--i took pics of everything!!

pensacola fl
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: Beaches resort

oh prices forgot.... the horseback riding i believe was 65 a person and tip is optional and you ride for an hour and then come back and feed them apples and it was just a fun pass time to get off the resort and ride for a bit. I heard the beach trips are fun too but there is sooo much to do a week just isn't long enough. Make sure you spoil yourself and go by the spa! The lemon grass lotion is sooo wonderful--bought 2 bottles home and my mother and my grandmother are trying to take them!

Beachwood NJ
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Beaches resort

Courtlane- Could you send me those pic's that you took. I can't wait to see everything . We are getting so excited- 2 more weeks

Beachwood NJ
Level Contributor
794 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Beaches resort

courtlane, I'd love to see your pics too! Thanks for the info. My daughter loves horses.

pensacola fl
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
25. Re: Beaches resort

ok.. will finish scanning and post pics tonight for everyone to enjoy..wish i was packing to go with you guys..your gonna have a blast!

Beachwood NJ
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: Beaches resort

Courtlane- did you ever post the pictures?

Staten Island, NY
Level Contributor
244 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Beaches resort

Keri - I missed you on the Negril Forum. They seem to have removed your post, and started removing some of us. I'm glad you loved Beaches Negril as we are going in Feb. If that was good, what could be wrong with T&C. The last time I was in T&C it did not have many hotels (and I was still single - sigh!!!). Now there are plenty hotels, but still very laid back with not much shopping. Michele