We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The next best caribbean island..

London
5 posts
Save Topic
The next best caribbean island..

Hi,

My partner and I had been planning a trip to T&C next May for a much needed relaxed luxury break. We both have our hearts set on T&C after reading all the great things said about the beaches in the forum. We have now come across a few problems though. We had thought of staying at the Sands, but my partner has his heart set on an all-inclusive hotel. As lazy as it sounds, shopping and cooking does not sound like a holiday to him and he is worried about the cost of eating out. Beaches and Club Med have been ruled out as all we want is peace and quiet rather than kids or parties. Also flights from London are not too easy.

I was wondering if anyone who has been to T&C can recommend another caribbean island and hotel. A place which is just as luxurious and quiet as T&C, with perfect idyllic beaches like Grace Bay, but with a small, quiet 3-4* all-inclusive, which is not too expensive?! I know this is a lot to ask for in a holiday but if anyone has any ideas and can suggest somewhere, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: The next best caribbean island..

Sorry potcake if you are offended... I was writting tounge in cheek !! I did get what meant...

...swt

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: The next best caribbean island..

Oops now i cannot spell !!!