We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalik Beer

Greensboro, North...
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Kalik Beer

Does anywhere on the island sell Kalik beer? We will be staying at Point Grace for our honeymoon in June of 2009.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
15,982 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kalik Beer

the only place that's ever had it is IGA supermarket-but it's spotty at best. The last 2 trips (and one was for a month) didn't have any.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kalik Beer

I've had the same experience as Blamona. Strange, because it available everywhere in Florida.

Be sure to give Turks Head (local brew) a try. You'll also see plenty of Presidente and Red Stripe.

Virginia
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kalik Beer

That's so funny you asked about Kalik. Last year we went to Eleuthera and I had my first Kalik and loved it, even though I don't drink beer much. We're going back to Provo in April and was wondering if I might find it there because they don't sell it in Va. Maybe I'll get lucky and if not that's fine too!

Finger Lakes Wine...
Level Contributor
8,787 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kalik Beer

Good luck with the beer issue.

More importantly...IMO....you will love Point Grace.

It is one of my most favorite resorts on TCI.

Second only to...... Anyway....

I love the quiet elegance of the property and the beach position is wonderful.

hey....Grace's Cottage is one of my favorite...romantic....dining options.

I think someone might be there in April to celebrate their 50th (look 40) birthday. LOL

Mike

Greensboro, North...
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kalik Beer

^hahaha

Yeah my fiance and I own a house on the coast of NC and went to the Abacos this summer nad really enjoyed the quiet atmosphere so having an amazing beach location was key and we looked at Regent and Grace Bay and decided Point Grace was quiet well priced and perfect location for us so was just glad to get it booked and be done with decisions. Seems like in my view based on what i have read I think most all the places are excellent for each persons personality so as long as you are not expecting something crazy you will have a great time and your there for the beach not the hotel rooms.

I also love to cook and think the rooms have kitchens in them although I could be wrong. If I can get my hands on some of the Kaliks that would be ideal.

Finger Lakes Wine...
Level Contributor
8,787 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kalik Beer

In a word.... Point Grace.

Oh...that was 2.

You will have a great trip at a really nice resort.

Mike

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Kalik Beer

Sounds like you're setting yourselves up for the perfect honeymoon. Love your attitudes! :-)

BTW, I have lots of family members in Greensboro.

8. Re: Kalik Beer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 am, September 02, 2009