We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Silver Deep Excursions -- DO NOT USE

antelope17
1 post
Save Topic
Silver Deep Excursions -- DO NOT USE

These excusrions are unsafe and the staff who run them are disrepectful. Dive Provo and others are much better for snorkling, scuba, and fishing.

Mentioned in this post
Dive Provo
Dive Provo
1,607 Reviews
Providenciales
Des Moines Iowa
Level Contributor
163 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Silver Deep Excursions -- DO NOT USE

I'd like to say that, after reading all the comments on this post, I have decided that SILVER DEEP IS A MUST for our trip next June. Thank you to all who have posted such good details!

Canada
1 post
Save Reply
22. Re: Silver Deep Excursions -- DO NOT USE

I find it hard to believe that your excursion was unsafe. The senior boat operators with Silver Deep have many years experience. When my daughter and I travelled on two of their excursions, we felt perfectly safe and enjoyed the snorkelling and scuba immensely. I would highly recommended Silver Deep to anyone visiting Turks & Caicos for the first time and even repeat visits.

Mentioned in this post
Turks and Caicos...
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Silver Deep Excursions -- DO NOT USE

Do not pay any attention to posters that do not disclose where they are from.

Just my opinion

saratoga ny
Level Contributor
300 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Silver Deep Excursions -- DO NOT USE

I think this thread has run it's course and should be removed from this forum.....PLEASE!!! At this point i'm begining to think we are all being used

Turks and Caicos...
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Silver Deep Excursions -- DO NOT USE

sloturtl

It had run it's course. But when you post to a thread it goes to the front of the line.

This is a bad thread full of mallice. if nobody posts to it then it gives it what it deserves.

It dies.

Leave it alone