We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jo-Jo has a girlfriend...........

Milltown, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Jo-Jo has a girlfriend...........

Just returned from Provo and was lucky enough to see Jo-Jo. He was in front of Ocean Club, where I saw him 10 years ago. This time he was with his girlfriend, Jo-Ann. We were told her name by the guys that work at Club Med, who came running over to the dock to watch them frolic together. It was a sight that we will never forget. 10 years ago, I was actually lucky enough to swim with him for several seconds. This time he was too busy with his "woman". He certainly seemed happy and Jo-Ann is beautiful. Now Jo-Jo has the perfect life.

fremont, CA
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jo-Jo has a girlfriend...........

Oh I see. I was hobie sailing with my husband and we were luck enough to be up close with Jojo and his girlfriend. At that time I didn't know who the second dolphin was and now I know. I must say it was a memorable experience and We didn't have a camera....sigh but I will never forget that. They were beautiful.

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
572 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Jo-Jo has a girlfriend...........

JoJo was having a solo outing mid-June when he swam right in front of me - amazing! But the next day someone took the Hobie cat out and said he had two dolphins playing with him - I was so confused, but now it makes sense. Good for him! Maybe they'll make baby Jo's....