We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Worried about The Palms!

UK
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Worried about The Palms!

Hi!

We are going to The Palms on our honeymoon in mid-July. I'm reading the reviews on this site and they are making me a little worried!! I'm now wondering if we need to think about changing hotels.

People seem to be saying that the service is dreadful and food and drink are far too expensive.

Is this the general view of the hotel? Not sure what to do!!!

Sparkling

Quincy, MA
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Worried about The Palms!

For your trip its to late for my trip report, but others will find a treasure of good information.

Sparkling, If I were you, make a last min change to RWI. Great place hands down, you'll love it. Been there 3 times.

I found a new place for your next trip. I checked for you for this July, their all booked, but see my trip report below. Joe...

We just returned from T&C. Stayed at a resort condo called NW Point.

We rented from a private owner their web site is http://turkscaicosvacation.com/.

If you are looking for a romantic location with many miles of deserted beach, and I mean deserted, this is it.

The owners of this beautiful 1 bedroom condo with all the amenities you could want also provide a free car for your week stay.

Their management company picks you up at the airport and stops at the local IGA supermarket for any food or liquor you may require.

This condo is located at the other end of the Island from Grace Bay. It���s the same beach, same clear water with no construction. With use of the mini SUV we were only 15 min to center of Island (shopping, restaurants, airport) and another 5 min up the road to Grace Bay.

It was great very beautiful resort, quiet, secluded, and a very well kept secret, a world class snorkeling reef right at your beach.

I spoke with a native Islander in the unit below us. He is a scuba diving instructor. He told us that the reef out front on the beach was probably the most beautiful in all the Caribbean, and a treasured secret of locals on the NW side of the Island.

We walked almost 3 mile north of the condos and never saw a living soul. The only footprints in the sand were ours.

Sorry to carry on like this but I am still reeling from this fabulous vacation, what a Lovers Paradise.

We found there web site had great recommendations on restaurants and other activities. They all turned out great.

Need any other help on the Island you may email me at homesafecoach@comcast.net

This is our fifth time on Provo. We had stayed at a number of nice condos on Grace Bay.

I can tell you this has them all beat hands down, if you are looking for a private secluded romantic getaway, this is it. And the price was half of those on Grace Bay and included a free car.

Best Vacation

Joe���