We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RWI airport pickup

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
RWI airport pickup

We are travelling to T&C on the 25th Nov. I believe RWI offers airport pickup as an included cost when staying with them. We did not book from a travel agency and wonder if anyone knows if they charge for this service and how to get a response from them when they do not reply to their emails.

I really do not feel I should have to telephone them when they have email. Feeling a little frustrated over their lack of addressing our questions. Note, this is a second email we sent to them in over two weeks.

az
Washington, DC
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: RWI airport pickup

We just returned from a week at RWI and the airport transfers were included in the cost of our suite. We had similar difficulty getting the staff at RWI to respond to email inquiries. It was a bit hit and miss. I ended up callling them to confirm that they the information for our airport transfers and they did.

az
Washington, DC
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: RWI airport pickup

We just returned from a week at RWI and the airport transfers were included in the cost of our suite. We had similar difficulty getting the staff at RWI to respond to email inquiries. It was a bit hit and miss. I ended up callling them to confirm that they had the information for our airport transfers and they did. And the taxi/shuttle service was waiting for us when we arrived at the airport.

Get answers to your questions about Providenciales