We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need advise on Club Med T&C

Harlingen, Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
I need advise on Club Med T&C

I am still trying to find a nice, fun, casual, and not uptight resort with a beautiful beach and snorkeling. Can anyone tell me great things about Club Med Turkoise? Seems to be a place to fit our bill, however, I would love some feedback. My husband and I will be traveling the end of May, So I have to hurry up and find a place!

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
269 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: I need advise on Club Med T&C

Club Med is NOT a luxury 5 star resort and if you arrive expecting 5 star accommodations and service you will be VERY disapponted.

As well Club Med is NOT a quiet, romantic resort so I would not recommend it for honeymoons or for romatic getaways.

Food is very good for an all inclusive resort but again if you go expecting Michelin 5 star meals you will be very disappointed!

Club Med is ideal if you want to mix and meet other guests, participant in club sports & activities and you looking for basic accommodations with good quality buffet meals.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,435 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: I need advise on Club Med T&C

donnyb: your pictures are gorgeous!!

I checked out Greece too, I've been there, and you have a great eye for angles and depth of field.

beach4mj: for a couple, I would recommend Royal West Indies over Club Med, Club Med is more basic accamodations catering to singles. If that's what you're looking for, it would be fine. Since you are married though, you may enjoy the excellent restaurants and not limit yourself to an all inclusive.

You may also want to check out: Sibonne, Villa Renaissance and Turks and Caicos Club, all are alot closer to walking to Coral Gardens with good snorkeling.

13. Re: I need advise on Club Med T&C

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, August 30, 2009