We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

one bedroom pres. suite at beaches

syracuse, ny
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
one bedroom pres. suite at beaches

Going to the turks 5/21-5/28. Staying at beaches with my boyfriend and 6 year old daughter. Any suggestions as far as shore excursions, etc. How is this room we booked? Any replies will be greatly appreciated. I have traveled many islands (Aruba, St. Kitts, St. Martin, Bahamas, Jamaica, St. Thomas) This will be my first trip to the Turks. I like the short flight from upstate ny (6hrs). Celebrating my 35th birthday....any suggestions from T & C regular travelers??? Looking forward to the trip and replies....thanks!!!!

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
189 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: one bedroom pres. suite at beaches

We stayed in a Presidential One Bedroom Suite at Beaches

T & C in January 2004. We had 2 adults and 2 children ages 8 and 10. The room was very spacious and had 2 separate rooms with microwave, fridge, snacks, etc. The sunken jacuzzi tub was really great too! Bathroom was large and plenty of closet/storage space. You'll really enjoy this room category. We have stayed at Beaches and Sandals 7 times in Jamaica and T & C. We are planning on going back to Beaches T & C in January 2006 and will book the same room category. You'll really enjoy this Beaches and the room!

P.S. Sorry I can't tell you much about shore excursions. We are divers and really that's all I could tell you about.

Bay Area, CA
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: one bedroom pres. suite at beaches

tara399:

I know its been a bit since you came back from your Beaches trip, but saw that you were booked into a Presidential suite when you were there. How did you like it? My son and I are going in a few months and that is the same room I book. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

temecula ca
Level Contributor
560 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: one bedroom pres. suite at beaches

we booked the honeymoon 1 bedroom suite for aug/sept. What is the difference between the one 1 booked and this? Keri

Bay Area, CA
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: one bedroom pres. suite at beaches

krbear:

Not sure as far as amenities, etc. But, based on the Beaches map, your room category looks to be in the Parrot Cay Villas (Area 11). The 1 bdrm Pres. suites are located in the Salt Cay Villas (Area 6). We are on opposite sides of the beach from eachother. If you are facing the beach, your area is on the far right and I am booked on the far left. The center beachfront villas (Areas 8&9)are the 2 bedroom Pres. Villa Suites. I am just trying to find some info out on these rooms. Maybe they are just average, but closer to the beach. Not sure.