We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time to Provo in 2 weeks!

Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
First time to Provo in 2 weeks!

Hi! I've been reading tips all over this forum but wanted to reach out for a few tips. I'm seeing Taylor Bay is sometimes not open, other than Grace Bay, which beaches are a must see? I'm reading the water is pretty flat and calm so I'm assuming we'll be able to bring large floaties.

Best restaurants to dine at? And anything else that may be helpful!

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos, Grace Bay, Grand Turk
Level Contributor
12,435 posts
1 review
1. Re: First time to Provo in 2 weeks!

Some of the dinner restaurants Dr. Vicki & I will be eating @ the 1st 1/2 month of August are~~ Bay Bistro, Grace's Cottage, Mango Reef, Caicos Cafe, Coco Bistro(Dr. Vicki's most favorite in the world), Baci, Le Bouchon, Coyaba. Lunch~~Three Queens, Coconut Grove, Simone's, Sharkbite, Ricky's Flamingo, Somewhere, Kalooki's, Sweet "T"'s, Mis Amigo's, Las Brisas. Breakfast ~~Shay's Cafe, Somewhere, Caicos Bakery, Chinson's, Hemingways. Since we have 15 days, there may be some going back for seconds or thirds. Dr. Jim

Edited: 1:53 am, July 30, 2017
Finger Lakes Wine...
Level Contributor
8,979 posts
44 reviews
2. Re: First time to Provo in 2 weeks!

Magnolia's in Turtle Cove is one of our favorites.

We also love Pavilion at Somerset.

Mike

Raleigh, NC
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos, Providenciales, Grace Bay
Level Contributor
3,736 posts
307 reviews
3. Re: First time to Provo in 2 weeks!

We love Le Bouchon, Seven and Coco Bistro. Our other favorites are Grace's Cottage, Magnolia, Via Veneto, Parallel 23 and Bay Bistro. We've also enjoyed Lupo and Caicos Cafe.

Considering Pavilion at Somerset and Coyaba this October.

Fairfax, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
154 reviews
4. Re: First time to Provo in 2 weeks!

Lots great restaurants: Somewhere on the beach, Bay Bistro, Via Vineto, Coco Bistro, Grace's Cottage, Mr. Grouper's

Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
5. Re: First time to Provo in 2 weeks!

Thank you so much everyone!!

Fairfax, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
154 reviews
6. Re: First time to Provo in 2 weeks!

forgot to mention, world class spa at Palms resort next to Alexandra. Walk thru their beautiful gardens, visit the spa building and check out the prices.

7. Re: First time to Provo in 2 weeks!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:30 am, November 18, 2017
8. Re: First time to Provo in 2 weeks!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 02, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Providenciales