We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sprint PCS service on Provo???

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
omaha
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sprint PCS service on Provo???

Heading to Provo in early may. Sprint can't tell me for sure if my service will roam there or not. They do list Middle Caicos island for sure, but not Provo. Any people with experience. The Cable and Wireless site does list Sprint PCS as an alternative.

Thanks

Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sprint PCS service on Provo???

If I remember correctly, you must have the international plan on your service as well as a dual band phone. On our last trip to Provo, with these conditions, our Sprint PCS phone worked. If I get any more info, I'll post an update. In the meantime, have fun! We're headed to Provo in early June.

Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sprint PCS service on Provo???

Oh yes, the fees for calls from Provo on your Sprint PCS phone will be quite expensive, between $3-$5 per minute, and your phone will be on analog roam for the whole time that you are there. If you really, really need to speak with someone in the states, our suggestion is to have them call you, wherever you're staying, at some prearranged time. We've gotten the best rates by using one of the 10-10-xxx long distance providers. Hope this info helps!

Get answers to your questions about Providenciales