We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches Kuda club

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Beaches Kuda club

My question for anyone who has used the kuda club for a 6-7 yr old. My daughter will be turning 6 while we are there, however my niece wont turn 6 for another month. How restrictive were the rules for the 6-9 age group? Did you have to prove their age or did they just ask?

Any thoughts would be great!

Larkin

England
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches Kuda club

We were there in February. You have to show the childs birth certificate or passport. This may not be the case for older children but be prepared. Our son was 23mths and really needed to go into the next age group 2-3 yet they wouldn't allow it which was a shame as we felt he would have settled better.

There is still plenty for the children to do, make sure you use all the watersports, our son loved them.

I'm sure you will have a fantastic time either way, Enjoy!!!

Bethlehem...
Level Contributor
291 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaches Kuda club

It is the same way on a cruise. We tried to get our daughter moved up to our son's group and they would not do it!

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
189 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beaches Kuda club

We have gone to Beaches every year for the past five years with 2 children (now ages 8 and 10). I can tell you for sure that Beaches T & C had no problem wahtsoever putting our 2 kids together even though my daughter had to be in the lower age group that she should have been in. We have never had a problem with this at any Beaches Resort including Boscobel, T & C and Negril.

Get answers to your questions about Providenciales