We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North Caicos/ Bottle Creek Lodge Pictures

Sherman Ct.
Level Contributor
560 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
North Caicos/ Bottle Creek Lodge Pictures

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick reminder. We only had 2 1/2 days of good weather. None of my underwater shots came out very well. I need to do some work on

the photos in the album you are going to view. For example, I need to crop and blow up the picture of the baby Osprey. Regardless of the bad weather my wife and I had an incredible trip. Jay and Sandy Johnson were amazing hosts. Great food, great company and a fantastic location. If anyone wants to speak to me personally just reply with an email address and we can talk.

Bottle Creek Lodge is outta site, we are going to try and return in June or

July . Here is the link to my photos..hope this works.

community.webshots.com/myphotos…

new york
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: North Caicos/ Bottle Creek Lodge Pictures

Fish, Sure wish this site had direct links in the replys like fodors. It sure helps us technically challenged to view things.Wish I could say I saw your wonderful pictures, but I just have not been able to. Frustrating. How about it Trip Advisor, why no links????

Sherman Ct.
Level Contributor
560 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: North Caicos/ Bottle Creek Lodge Pictures

snorkling,

cut and paste the url

community.webshots.com/myphotos…

into the address bar and you should get to the photo album. Have you tried that?

new york
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: North Caicos/ Bottle Creek Lodge Pictures

Thanks fish, should have asked one of the kids earlier.My idea of cut and paste involves scissors and glue. Great Photos, we will diffently explore the other islands as well. Great catch, looks like you had a blast inspite of the weather.

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
600 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: North Caicos/ Bottle Creek Lodge Pictures

bump

new york
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: North Caicos/ Bottle Creek Lodge Pictures

Hey Fish, To make along story short. We are back in the market for a place to stay.Now wondering if that was part of Gods plan. Just got off the phone with Bottle Creek Lodge. It sounds wonderful. Our kids are the same age as thiers. Couple of questions,on Provo you have some cheaper food options, are there any on North? We figured we would do breakfast and lunch and eat diner out. Around $100 a night for the family at the lodge. How about snorkle excusions how much did they run from the lodge. I know my husband will be psyched about all the fishing posbilities. Final question, I am not a summer person hate the heat love the water. Bottlecreek has no a/c just Fans. Have you been in July how bad is it?Thanks for your help! I can not believe I'm back to the start.

Sherman Ct.
Level Contributor
560 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: North Caicos/ Bottle Creek Lodge Pictures

snorkling, I want to give you complete & accurate information. Right now

I am on the road in Boston and will be home Sunday late. I think the best

thing might be a phone call .I can give you a much better description

than I can here. If you want to speak send an email to ezfish@hotmail.com

and I will reply with my number or you can send yours. Probably won't

speak till Monday. I hope that works for you. Sorry your plans changed but

I feel if you end up in N.Caicos it will be for the better. Hang in there.

Mickey

Birmingham, AL
4 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: North Caicos/ Bottle Creek Lodge Pictures

Your pictures are amazing! My fiance and I are planning a trip next year for our honeymoon in North Caicos. We are planning to rent a villa on Whitby Beach. Can you give us any information on the resturants on the isalnd. Reccomend a car rental service?? Also, did you island hop?? We would love to go to Provo a few days...is there a ferry service that is more resonable than flying back and forth?? We would be so grateful if you can helpw ith any of my questions. I can be contacted at treaves@bcbsal.org. Thank you!!!

Trish

Sherman Ct.
Level Contributor
560 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: North Caicos/ Bottle Creek Lodge Pictures

treaves35 ,

You asked if we island hopped. The only island we were on besides N.Caicos was Middle Caicos. We didn't visit Provo at all.

Regarding restaurants if you click on my handle(fish3d) I wrote a little about some of the restaurants on N. Caicos. We rented our car from the Bottle Creek Lodge. You will LOVE N.Caicos.

Round Rock Texas
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: North Caicos/ Bottle Creek Lodge Pictures

Hello Treaves35,

We stayed on Whitby two years ago, renting a villa called Datai. We loved it and are trying to get back this fall. Go to www.off-season-vacations.info for pictures. If we can help in any way please let us know. email us at djberger@swbell.net.

20. Re: North Caicos/ Bottle Creek Lodge Pictures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, August 15, 2009