We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

House for Rent

Guayaquil
Level Contributor
87 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
House for Rent

We are looking to go to Grand Turk on March. We are a group of 8, 4 couples. We are looking for a nice house located on the beach preferably on the Grace Bay Beach, which from what I read is the best beach on the island, 4 or 5 rooms with 4 or 5 bathrooms and that has a pool. We have a flexible budget but we want it to be beachfront and with a pool. If someone can let us know of houses with those characteristics we will really appreciate it.

Finger Lakes Wine...
Level Contributor
8,791 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: House for Rent

Grace Bay Beach is on the island Providenciales.

Grand Turk is another island. Which island do you wish to stay on?

Mike

Guayaquil
Level Contributor
87 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: House for Rent

Oh.. We want to go to TC but we are not really sure which would be better either providenciales or grand turk. None of us have been there before.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
15,984 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: House for Rent

Are you from Ecuador? I was just there last December.

For first time, I highly recommend Provo over Grand Turk. It's were 90% of everyone goes, and has the best to offer in villas, etc.

You may want to post under Turks and Caicos, or a step further on Providenciales forums. Please also explain a little more of what you want, tons of users will help!

Guayaquil
Level Contributor
87 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: House for Rent

Hi, yes I am from Ecuador. Nice to know you came here. I hope you had a great time. Thanks for your advice I will do so as you said.

Regards

5. Re: House for Rent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, October 14, 2009