We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

Which Turks and Caicos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lubbock, Texas
Level Contributor
1,344 posts
62 reviews
Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

We are finally on our way w. a 7:00 a.m. flight tomorrow, arriving after 8:00 tomorrow night!! Long day of travel but it is so worth it. Last year was on Sapodilla Bay, and while we enjoyed it, I can't wait to spend quality time on Grace Bay!!! Missed those long beach walks and that gorgeous water. Thanks to all - it's our 4th trip (like others, we don't want to go anywhere else) but so much is still new so we appreciate everyone's posts and information. I think lots of us enjoy the Happy Song and think about TCI!!!

Edited: 10:52 pm, July 22, 2014
Exeter, New...
Level Contributor
608 posts
1. Re: Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

Yay..you are right in that it will be a long day, but it will be so worth it. Enjoy your time on Grace Bay.

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,183 posts
325 reviews
2. Re: Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

Have a great trip Lola!!

California
Level Contributor
91 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

We had the 6 am flight out of lax this morning and arrived this evening at 8:40. We had a lovely evening meeting our neighbors and drinking rum punch. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and see beautiful Gracie. Have a safe trip to Paradise!

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,561 posts
53 reviews
4. Re: Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

Have a wonderful trip! Enjoy every moment (I know you will!) :-)

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,589 posts
16 reviews
5. Re: Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

Have a blast Lola!

Level Contributor
30 posts
6. Re: Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

Have a great trip!! So jealous on this rainy day! Have a few rum punches for all of us!!

Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
4 reviews
7. Re: Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

Have a wonderful trip and I hope you enjoy Le Vele! Can't wait to to hear all about it!

Safe travels!

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
7,945 posts
1 review
8. Re: Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

Getting there after dark. An influx of Island rum, "Happy" Dance by water's edge with a midnight rendezvous with Gracie, follicking in her warm waters. Do us a favor and don't just post, "We were so tired and just crashed?" Unleash the "We're Really Here Excitement Beast!". DR. JIM

Amelia Island...
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
31 reviews
9. Re: Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

Have a wonderful trip!!

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
166 posts
14 reviews
10. Re: Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

We'll be right behind you! We leave at 5:45 am Friday from Dallas, and we arrive Provo at noon! Woohoo! My bags are almost packed:) I will definitely be doing the Happy Dance when I get there!