We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anything comparable to Beaches T&C in the Caribbean?

Stewartsville, New...
2 posts
Save Topic
Anything comparable to Beaches T&C in the Caribbean?

We have stayed at Beaches T&C twice and loved it, but now looking to try something different. Is there anything comparable in the Caribbean?

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
977 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anything comparable to Beaches T&C in the Caribbean?

I would love to know too! Our travel agent has suggested Azul Sensatori in Jamaica, Paradisus Palma Real in Punta Cana, and Azul the beach in the Riviera Maya. But we didn't love Punta Cana or the Riviera Maya in our past travels. My husband has been to Jamaica but I have not...hope someone can share some insight. We were thinking the Westin Grand Cayman possibly, even though it is no where near as toddler friendly as Beaches.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,461 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anything comparable to Beaches T&C in the Caribbean?

No there's not.

However, Atlantis is pretty fun (in a crazy crowded, not as nice beach kinda way)

Stewartsville, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anything comparable to Beaches T&C in the Caribbean?

Thanks, we are actually considering Atlantis. Or maybe we'll just go back to Beaches!!! :) we were just there in December though and this trip will be June. Looking fwd to checking out the new property in Barbados when it opens in 2015.

Anniston, Alabama
Level Contributor
72 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anything comparable to Beaches T&C in the Caribbean?

The US Virgin Islands as well as British VI are amazing. I've stayed on St Thomas, St John, Gorda, and Jost Van Dyke. St Thomas is the cheapest and the beaches are phenomenal! Highly recommend!

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,461 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anything comparable to Beaches T&C in the Caribbean?

Emily, she meant Beaches Resorts!

But Virgin Islands does have lovely beaches!

;-)

Toronto
Level Contributor
555 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anything comparable to Beaches T&C in the Caribbean?

While I have not been there we always planned on St James Club in Antigua. However what you loved about Beaches will shape your choices. Was it the food/service/rooms or the entertainment?

7. Re: Anything comparable to Beaches T&C in the Caribbean?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 12, 2015