We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gracebay Club Credit Card upon check in? (Please Help Ugent!

Sewell, New Jersey
7 posts
Save Topic
Gracebay Club Credit Card upon check in? (Please Help Ugent!

My wife an I are due to leave tomorrow. We just realized our credit card expired. I am reading now that a credit card is required upon check in. I call GBC and the woman I spoke with said they would except a debit card, but I'm not convince she completely understood me.

Any idea if they would turn us away without a credit card? It also says or a cash deposit on some sites. How much of a cash deposit!?!?!

Any advice please help. Plane leaves tomorrow morning!

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,105 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gracebay Club Credit Card upon check in? (Please Help Ugent!

Did you prepay some nights when you made the reservation?

Sewell, New Jersey
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gracebay Club Credit Card upon check in? (Please Help Ugent!

We paid our travel agent in full already for the room. The entire trip is already paid for.

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,105 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gracebay Club Credit Card upon check in? (Please Help Ugent!

They will let you check into your room since you already paid for it. Settle the rest of the details when you get down there. They are a very high service resort and will have a solution for you. Also, there are ATM's down there if you need to pay any balance with cash.

Have a nice stay! It's a great spot.

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,708 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Gracebay Club Credit Card upon check in? (Please Help Ugent!

I had already responded to your dilemma in your other post. It's good news now that your room is paid for. You only need to cover any of the resorts incidentials. Don't lose any slept over this now? Enjoy the trip you have planned for now. DR. JIM

5. Re: Gracebay Club Credit Card upon check in? (Please Help Ugent!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, October 14, 2014