We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hideaway Villa?

New York
Level Contributor
36 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Hideaway Villa?

…turksandcaicosreservations.tc/villa-listing…

Found this house for rent while researching for my vacation. Got to talk to Susan (one pictured on the site). She gave me a very appealing price that was under the listed rates for my stay this coming July. There are no reviews listed for this house. My main questions are:

-anyone have any experience dealing with this company? are they reliable? is it safe?

-there is no AC listed for this house. What are the nights like on the island? Is it a requirement?

-In regards to the map, how close is the property to the beach?

-If anyone has any experience in renting a house for their stay on the island would like to share their experience it would be great!!

maryland
Level Contributor
4,925 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hideaway Villa?

Blamona, I guess I should of just said it that way. Both terrific people. You get one of them, you get both.

United States
Level Contributor
775 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Hideaway Villa?

Actually, EVERYONE at turksandcaicosreservations is very helpfull. Sonya was the first staff I spoke to about my vacation ordeal and felt assured I called the right place. Val did a follow up and Susan made a change after I settled my reservation. All were most helpful.

Edited: 3:30 pm, May 31, 2013
maryland
Level Contributor
4,925 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hideaway Villa?

50waves, absolutely!

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Hideaway Villa?

I am considering Hideaway Villa but can't find guest reviews which concerns me a bit. I would appreciate feedback if you stayed here as to what you liked and did not like about the property. Thanks.M

15. Re: Hideaway Villa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, October 01, 2014