We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turks and Caicos Beaches

Level Contributor
68 posts
133 reviews
Save Topic
Turks and Caicos Beaches

Hi , I would like some advice On what village to stay in at beaches. There will be 13 of us going. Three kids (ages 2, 7,8) two older adults (early 60) and the rest thirty something's. Has anyone stayed ate French village? Good bad?

Essex
Level Contributor
29,978 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turks and Caicos Beaches

You need this forum to help you with that:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g147395-i212-Tur…

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turks and Caicos Beaches

Hi ejpjap,

For your future reference, the Support Forum is for assistance in using the site, "how-to's", features and technical support.

Have a good trip!

L4

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
3. Re: Turks and Caicos Beaches

Dear ejpjap ,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question on the TripAdvisor Support forum , so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Turks and Caicos forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

The Villages...
Level Contributor
941 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Turks and Caicos Beaches

Ejpjap, here's a quick snapshot of the differences between the three villages. CV is the oldest with somewhat dated rooms, but it's close to the beach and convenient to restaurants. FV is the furthest from the beach and usually the quietest, close to some restaurants and the water park. (Only village with no balconies in their rooms.) IV is the newest, most expensive and loudest, also close to the beach. The beach at the CV is larger than the beach at the IV which has almost no beach at all. The pools at the CV and FV are quieter than the pool at the IV. If you are beach people, you will not appreciate the walk to the beach from the FV especially if you forget something in your room and have to walk back. All three villages have restaurants in them and everything is close enough to walk to even with your young children.

Having said all that, we have been there five times and have always stayed in the CV.

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,335 posts
673 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Turks and Caicos Beaches

We've also stayed in all three villages 20aruba05 summarized it well.

Are you working with a travel agent? TAs can provide assistance in selecting the best rooms (30+ room categories), depending on your needs.

plymouth, mi
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Turks and Caicos Beaches

Strange question but, my granddaughters love to collect shells. How is the "shelling" on Beaches beach?

Level Contributor
68 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Turks and Caicos Beaches

You won't find many shells. I walked down over a mile both was from beaches and barely saw any:(

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
15,473 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Turks and Caicos Beaches

To find shells it's a hike! Probably more than an hour down the beach one way

plymouth, mi
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Turks and Caicos Beaches

Thanks

plymouth, mi
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Turks and Caicos Beaches

What's with the airport? We are planning on flying in on Saturday and returning the following Sunday. Any advice?