We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

House Hunters in T&C

Centreville...
Level Contributor
1,706 posts
49 reviews
House Hunters in T&C

Not sure if this has already been posted, but if not, tonight at 8:30 (Eastern time) on HG TV the show will be about a condo search in Provo.

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
5,227 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: House Hunters in T&C

Thanks for the info!

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Beach Vacations
Level Contributor
1,854 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: House Hunters in T&C

Thanks for posting this. I love House Hunters, particularly when it is someone looking for a house that I would want!

It will be interesting to see what is available. The preview says the home buyer is looking for a "spacious" condo "close to the beach" with "a great view for less than $250,000". I didn't think that was possible on Provo.

Centreville...
Level Contributor
1,706 posts
49 reviews
3. Re: House Hunters in T&C

me either, but I hope she finds one because then maybe I will consider it too! :-)

Vienna,Virginia
Level Contributor
174 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: House Hunters in T&C

I watched it . A lawyer from D.C!!, wanting to try photography in T & C.

Three condos-- 1.Turtle Cove 230k,studio, five minute walk to beach 2.Alexandra 250k, studio, oceanview 3. Coral Gardens 299k,1 bdr, oceanfront. She chose 1.

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
5,227 posts
9 reviews
5. Re: House Hunters in T&C

It was fun to see the show and the beautiful beach. I was impressed with the Coral Gardens one bedroom @299,000. I thought she would pick that one, however, from her point of view she is better off with the one she chose.

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,606 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: House Hunters in T&C

Thanks for letting us know about the show. It was fun to watch and see familar places. I would love to live there and take photos like she decided to do!

7. Re: House Hunters in T&C

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, August 24, 2009