We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandy Point Beach Club Timeshare/Tobago

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Sandy Point Beach Club Timeshare/Tobago

I am looking for pictures/videos of the inside of the accomodations at this resort. There is precious little on the internet. Anyone able to help??

Chicago
Level Contributor
350 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandy Point Beach Club Timeshare/Tobago

Here is a link to there website http://www.sandypointbeachclub.com/

Here is a link to the Sandy Point review page on the myTobago site. www.mytobago.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=71 The review at the top is from Steve Wooler the creator of that site and has a link to his exhaustive review.

We've been to SP twice and will be returning again in March. Rooms are not fancy but very clean and comfortable. Any questions please ask.

Bill

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandy Point Beach Club Timeshare/Tobago

Thanks so much Bill! We are going in Late October. We are trying to do alittle research so we know what to expect. So far everything has been favoriable. I do worry about rainfull. Any ideas of what we can expect weather wise late october/early november? Again thanks for the information - I really appreciate it! Jill Patton

Level Contributor
204 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandy Point Beach Club Timeshare/Tobago

We were in Store Bay (very near Sandy Point) in the rainy season several years back, although it was late Nov. Don't worry: showers are brief, warm and sometimes a really welcome addition to a very hot day. At least we didn't mind them at all. And within 10 minits, sun was back out anyway. Another positive note... your clothes dry very quickly once that sun breaks out again! But do take good insect repellant: we have found "Off" with DEET very good. I always take Benedryl, too, as I tend to get very bad reactions to bites. Better to take it and not need it, than get terrible bites and not be able to find anything for it on the island.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandy Point Beach Club Timeshare/Tobago

Thanks so much for the information! You've been really helpful!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
426 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandy Point Beach Club Timeshare/Tobago

I'm heading there in november. please post a review and pictures when you return!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sandy Point Beach Club Timeshare/Tobago

We leave the 28th of October and will be there until November 6th - I will definitely post pics and info! We really need some pictures of the timeshare rooms at Sandy Point Beach Club....when are you going? Maybe we will see you there! lol

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
426 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sandy Point Beach Club Timeshare/Tobago

We are going the week after Nov. 6-13!! What is the best way to get to Tobago? Flight or ferry?

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sandy Point Beach Club Timeshare/Tobago

I heard the ferry takes five hours..we are taking the plane from Port of Spain Trinidad...I am not a flyer so the whole flying deal has me on edge but five hours on a ferry.....I was outvoted! LOL

Level Contributor
464 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sandy Point Beach Club Timeshare/Tobago

We always take the flight over. Nice short flight.

The rooms at Sandy Point are not at all fancy, but comfortable, well equipped and clean. We always enjoy our stays there.

If you want to explore the island I recommend the resort sponsored excursions. Reasonably priced and high quality. Elvira, the awesome activity person can help you with anything you might want to do in Tobago.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sandy Point Beach Club Timeshare/Tobago

Thanks so much for the information! And thanks for the encouraging words re the flight to Tobago...I feel better already!