We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

message for cfc

Cotswolds, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, North Male Atoll, Southern Ari Atoll, Lhaviyani Atoll
Level Contributor
4,696 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
message for cfc

Hi cfc.... long time no see! Just wondering how your trip went and how was the Rex?

We are off in 9 or 10 weeks time and wondered if the refurbs will be finished by then, would you know?

......... activegirl x

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: message for cfc

glad you had a good time.yep shes a wonderful lady.i took her for a drink at the point whilst my wife was diving then did some shopping with her.

cfc

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
830 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: message for cfc

Thanks for the info.....glad to know she is doing well. I plan to take the kids this year soon, so will definately look her up.

Lil Red

Wokingham, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: message for cfc

Hi activegirl

The refurbs you referred to in August 2005 are still in progress. If you take a "superior" room in the 3-storey block you'll hear and see new bathrooms being installed and workmen sleeping in some rooms! Last week the railings round the outside cafe area were being painted, there were always workmen somewhere.

Hi cfc! thanks for replying re Edris.

14. Re: message for cfc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, September 24, 2009