We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carnaval 2005

mpls, mn
2 posts
Save Topic
Carnaval 2005

This will be our first time in Tabago. We are going for the carvainal 2005. Where is the best places to experence the festivies.

Also where are some places you must see while in the area? Either Trinadad and or Tabago

Trinidad and Tobago
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Carnaval 2005

Hi Harely_girl ,

My name is Natalie and I live in Trinidad and Tobago .If you are coming for carinval the best place to enjoy it is in Trinidad and all the festival will be centered around Port of spain . If you wish for me to help and advice on TT i will be happy to help you and also give u some guidelines so u would have a safe and enjoyable time . you can contact me via email and natalie_tt@yahoo.com or natalie_obrien@hotmail.com

Have a good day :)

Natalie :)

England
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Carnaval 2005

Hi Natalie,I am also looking to come to Trinidad and Tobago for carnival 2005,I also want to try diving or snorkelling in the sea, would i beable to book excursions when i get there for reasonable prices?And What are the men like out there?

Trinidad
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Carnaval 2005

henna2004, email or add me to msn primera101@hotmail.com and i`ll give you the scoop

Holland
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Carnaval 2005

Wich date in 2005 is the carnaval? We will come to Tobage at the beginning of febr. 2005.

What are the best place to enjoy the carnaval

Paul

Get answers to your questions about Tobago
Recent Conversations