We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tobago in november

palo alto, ca
6 posts
Save Topic
tobago in november

With our son off to college, the nest is empty--finally! My husband and I are looking for a laid back, quiet, house or apartment on or near the beach. We've gotten tired of high-end ritzy resorts and are looking for a place to relax and enjoy one another. We enjoy swimming, reading and eating authentic west indian food.

We've heard about Richmond Great House from friends who know the owner. If it were comfortable enough, we'd consider staying there rather than in a house or apartment. Suggestions anyone?

smilesAK
9 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: tobago in november

What are the names of these apartments? It would just be me and my girlfriend. We heard theres a lot more to do and see on Tobago then Trinidad *after Carnival time of course!* Thank you!

Level Contributor
204 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: tobago in november

These apartments are called "johnston's Apartments" and they have a small website under the same ; www.johnston's apartments.com" . Novie

Level Contributor
204 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: tobago in november

Oh, oh... typo !! I meant to write "about $75 US dollars" not "&5". Hope you guessed that!!! Novie

24. Re: tobago in november

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, August 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Tobago