We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Minimum time for air bridge connection

1 post
Save Topic
Minimum time for air bridge connection

I'm looking for advice on whether I can avoid having to stay in Trinidad... My flight gets into POS at 7:30pm, and it looks like there are several late flights to TAB that I'd be able to catch (most likely 10:45pm). But what about my international departure at 9am from POS? Is it realistic to catch the 6:45am from TAB and make a 9am flight?

Trinidad
Level Contributor
1,406 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Minimum time for air bridge connection

That 645am flight is cutting it real close. Should take into consideration if any delays happen.

And for international flights it is recommended to check-in 3 hrs before. By 2 hrs before the line gets longer.

I usually go 3hrs before to get away from the long lines to check-in.

2. Re: Minimum time for air bridge connection

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 19, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Tobago