We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking to move tobago....looking for long term rental

Grayson, Georgia
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
looking to move tobago....looking for long term rental

Hi my husband and I are returning nationals looking for long term small house rentals on the northside of Tobago and want to know if anyone can tell us where to get info. Nothing is in the classified...Express. Guardian of Tobago news. Realestate agents won't reply to request on line. We are planning to visit end of December and stay in guest homes or cottages near Castara or Bloody Bay. Any other tips on finding property to rent or lease?

Grayson, Georgia
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: looking to move tobago....looking for long term rental

Thank you so much for her contact. I have been having a good bit of conversation going on today with her office and I am grateful to say that the contact seems very hopeful. I am sure that finding a suitable place to rent will be no problem now. They have all our specifics and our plan for next April will be easier now to find a place. There seems to be a lot of opportunities for us in long term rentals. I am so grateful for your suggestion and their contact.

Best Regards

Cheryl

Grayson, Georgia
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: looking to move tobago....looking for long term rental

Thank you again for this contact for Christine. You are so right it is better to call and communicate then emails. I am getting ready to make a call right now.

Barling Magna...
Level Contributor
28 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: looking to move tobago....looking for long term rental

Hi Cheryl,

Sorry for the delay in replying. We would be happy to answer any questions I'll see how to send you our details.

We used Abraham Realty, Brian is so nice and has become a family friend.

His website has some rental properties on it.

Thanks

kent
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: looking to move tobago....looking for long term rental

Hi I know a lady called Marylin who looks after owners villas and apartments all over Tobago who do both long and short term rentals, feel free to call her she is very helpful

868 398 2852

Good luck

Karen

Barling Magna...
Level Contributor
28 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: looking to move tobago....looking for long term rental

Hi Cheryl

We will be out there for the last few days of February and the start of march so if you need any advice will be happy to answer!

16. Re: looking to move tobago....looking for long term rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 15, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Tobago