We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prepaid digicel micro sim card available

Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
381 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
prepaid digicel micro sim card available

Hi,

I have for sale a prepaid Digicel micro SD sim card with Tobago number. The card only cost me about $7US but it still has about $22US airtime on it and worked perfectly in my Droid Motorola RazzrM. Free shipping and can pay by PayPal with no fees, I'm only asking $15.

New Orleans...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: prepaid digicel micro sim card available

Can I use this SIM card in Jamaica?

Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
381 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: prepaid digicel micro sim card available

It is sold, but no you would not have been able to use it in Jamaica.

Here is another company I have thought about using www.telna.com I use them for my home phone long distance calling. They also provide sim cards but check Jamaica rates to see if it is worth it and you have to have an unlocked GSM cell phone. Or in all these countries you can find the local mobile phone office and they sell sim cards but you don't really want to be running around on your vacation looking for one :)

3. Re: prepaid digicel micro sim card available

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, June 20, 2014