Going to be our first time to Tobago (Dec 2-Dec 14th) and are very excited and have some questions.
1. Are the T&T Spirit and T&T Express the only ferry services for getting to Tobago from POS?
2. Is there a bank for money exchange either at POS or Tobago airport or ferry terminal for exchanging US to TTD? If not where?
4. I will of course do research but would like suggestions on accommodations that are low key can be small hotel or apartment would like a kitchen and on or less than a 5 minute walk to beach with bars, local restaurant(s), store for basic stuff (beer) within walking distance.
5. How much is a beer usually at the beach bars, usually drink caribe or stella,
6. What is the local beer down there.
I have found it odd that it is actually less expensive to fly from POS to Tobago than taking the ferry services above and it only takes about 20 min. The ferry says it takes anywhere from 2 to 3 hours. Do the flights book up quickly??
I’ve just started my research and find the ppl on trip advisor help a lot because they have been there. Thank you!