We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Tobago
Search

Crown Point, Dec. 2005

Level Contributor
204 posts
23 reviews
42 helpful votes
Crown Point, Dec. 2005
Save

Where's my old pal, Trini4life??? See where you are being propositioned by a lady on the Forum!! WOW!!!

Remember we were corresponding back in the Fall when I was planning a 2 week fete with about 16 other friends/family???And you were telling how bad BWIA was? Well,sure enuff... 7 of my friends got caught for 4 hours in Toronto going down.... so the Airline staff on BWIA could SLEEP!!!! But all esle aside, we had the most fabulous 2 weeks I've ever had anywhere in my life! Went to the Golden Star, never noticed any undue noise?? And we were at Johnston's next to the daily cnstruction at Crown Point Hotel and never heard anything bothersome. Honest to God... you could put some people in HEAVEN and they'd be dis-satisfied! Speaking of which... I wonder if our old pals from Jolly Old England got their afternoon High Tea arranged at Coco Reef????? We went to Cafe Coco and had an absolute blast! 18 of us. Entire trip was a ball! And we were all over 50 except 2!!! Nova Scotian tourist

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
5,497 posts
221 reviews
150 helpful votes
1. Re: Crown Point, Dec. 2005
Save

From New York left 12/23 on BWIA and no problems at all. Returning on 12/30 a slight delay on Tobago Express leaving Tobago for our connection in Trinidad but we made out connection and BWIA was on time.

Level Contributor
1,895 posts
3 reviews
33 helpful votes
2. Re: Crown Point, Dec. 2005
Save

Novie,i am still around and glad to hear you had a great time,you mentioned Golden Star..did you go to the Michael Baker Show?I had their BBQ dinner there last year before the show and they billed my credit card twice,but my sister goes to Tobago once a month and she showed them the double billing and they refunded it back to her in cash,the owner and his sister Mary are very nice people.I will be going to Trinidad in March but will be visiting the Grenadines instead of Tobago.BWIA is still a hit or miss for some people but it will always be a miss for me because i will not travel with them ever.My good friend who i grew up with was a pilot with them for over 25 years and they fired him and all the senior personel,he now has a little bar.I do have a few fans on tripadvisor,i guess they like the S**t talk.Take it easy and send some lobsters down here in Florida.

Level Contributor
204 posts
23 reviews
42 helpful votes
3. Re: Crown Point, Dec. 2005
Save

Hey, Trini! No, there was no MIchael BAker Show the night we were there, just a pretty good steel band and a big talent show aterward. That was really worth seeing/hearing. Semi finals.If you hear who finally won, let me know.We met Mr. Grant, owner, and he is a wonderful guy.

LUcky sister!Does she go on business? Grenedines sound nice from your previous accounts. Expensive? safe?

I'd send you anarmload of lobster if I could! I live in the lobster capital of Canada, SOuthwestern N.S.And it's prime season right now! LEss expensive for you tot ravel here for a dinner!!! Keep cool and keep writing! Novie

Loveland
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
54 helpful votes
4. Re: Crown Point, Dec. 2005
Save

Trini.........I just love the "s..t you talk" and find you most "entertaining!" LOL! Don't worry, Novie.................I'm only talking "s..t" too!!!! LOL!!

love

Loveland
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
54 helpful votes
5. Re: Crown Point, Dec. 2005
Save

Trini.........if you go up for that lobster, stop by here first!! I have some "buckeyes" for you!!! LOL! Hi Novie!!

love

Level Contributor
1,895 posts
3 reviews
33 helpful votes
6. Re: Crown Point, Dec. 2005
Save

love..i will surely stop by and have your lobster also,i am sure it will be less filling but more enjoyable.