We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tea for Two but not for Trini

Tobago
2 posts
Save Topic
Tea for Two but not for Trini

Come to my island and I will give you all of the green tea you want. Let us remember our brother and sisters abroad. It is our culture that weaves in and around our lives. If I were to go to England I would partake in afternoon tea as it is their custom to do so. Who knows trini4life - yu may just enjoy stepping out of your little box and seeing what the great big world has to offer you. Why are you also on this forum if you hate my island so much? I belive I must now call my travel agent and see what the latest statistics of crime are now and what travel advisory she has for me today as I will be going to Jamaica in the early spring of 2006 to visit my crime and begger island brothers. Won't you come and join me? The lady you are badmouthing was is prof something has all right in the world to ask about her tea. You are the one who stirred up the hornet nest and kept the topic going. Get a life Trini4life. Will you please change your name so I will not be embarssed on the board. You are not trini4life becuase you berate the island so much. I agree with the person whom said if yu hate it so much - buy a ticket and have your family move in with you in Sunny Florida. By the way - you have ghetto's to. Are you upset now that some old poor toboganian knows about your beggers and gettos. You have crime too. Better quickly move to never never land.

Level Contributor
1,896 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tea for Two but not for Trini

Beggar..what an idiot you are,I dont have a problem with Tobago..i visit Trinidad every year for a week and spend 4 days out of it in Tobago.Why dont you read all my replys to the topics and see for yourself.

Level Contributor
1,896 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tea for Two but not for Trini

beggar,we have a name here for you in the states..it's called a Brown Nose !

Level Contributor
1,896 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tea for Two but not for Trini

begger..i was born in Trinidad and has been visiting Tobago since 1959,so dont tell me about your island,i have seen changes you can only read or hear about on both islands.

United states
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Tea for Two but not for Trini

Who is badmouthing tea drinkers?

Level Contributor
1,896 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tea for Two but not for Trini

Begger that brown nose needs to read trincity letter and focus on it and do some travelling,i bet he or she never left Tobago.

Get answers to your questions about Tobago