We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Horse back trips

Indianapolis, IN
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Horse back trips

Does anyone have any in put on Lookingout Stables and the best trip between the Beach ride or the mountain ride ??

Halifax, Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Horse back trips

Hi Sunshine, I am writing from Canada. We are going to Tobago in Feb. I do not ride but my wife does, So i would like to setup a ride for her. Can you tell me how you made out and were I should go for this service in Tobago. We will be staying nere Crown Point.

Thanks, Bob

Indianapolis, IN
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Horse back trips

Hi Bob . I'm originally from Quebec, but now a Hoosier. My daughter and I are set up for Beach ride Feb.23rd. Go to the LookingOut Stables-Tobago site through Google and get all the info you need. Bernard will set you up on line and e-mail you. Any problems and I can give you his direct e-mail ....it's a good site and tells about EVERYTHING! Let me know .

Halifax, Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Horse back trips

Hi Sunshine, Thank for the info. It's funny that you said that you and your daughter ride. That is the same as our family, both my wife and daughter ride . So as i said i would like to set it up as a surprise for them.

I will look up Lookingout Stables and check it out. We are in Tobago from Feb 19 till Feb 27.

You may see my wife & daughter on the trails.

Thanks again

Bob.

Indianapolis, IN
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Horse back trips

Bob...we arrive the 19th also, t'il the 26th. Join the ride ! They take beginners too...if I can do it at 72, you can too ! We can be the caboose !

Halifax, Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Horse back trips

Hi Sunshine, I found the site for Lookingout. (thank you) You are correct it sounds like a good place for sure. The caboose is were i would be (i am 44) My wife 42 and daughter 18. However i was planning golf (i can't fall too far off a golf cart).

Maybe they can have a golf /ride package. HA, HA, HA.

Do you have any input on the Beach or Hill ride. My wife and daughter have done some beach riding here in Nova Scotia and in Cape Breton.

Thanks again,

Bob

Tobago
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Horse back trips

You can contact the Looking Out Stables directly on e-mail (horses@pobox.com)

Speak to Bertrand /

Indianapolis, IN
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Horse back trips

Bob,, did you find the site ?? If you book on line, you save a small %.

Indianapolis, IN
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Horse back trips

Bob..the posts got a little mixed up. Glad you found the site. We were torn between the Beach and Mountain Ride. Will do Beach and then maybe the other. Will see how my old bones do.! My daughter is your wife's age. Let me know which one you book. Bertrand...see you soon!!

Get answers to your questions about Tobago
Recent Conversations